That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12th Oct YAY

HELLO, THE MOST AWESOMEST READERS OUT THERE.
whee.2 paper down and 2 more to go then i can PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
TILL I DIE AND TILL I SHOIK.(Y)
WHEEEEEEEEE.mugging srsly hard and i hardly have time for blogging.
i miss blogging uber much so when my mum go out then i choing come post(Y) HAHAHHA.
then when my mum come home i slam down the laptop screen and act like a nerd WHOO.
EOY,IMMA PWN TILL YOU CRY FOR YOUR MAMA LOL.
WHEE.today got back chinese compo and i got 50/70 ^^ ZAI CAN ANOT?2nd highest in class and ofc the first is YuJuan,no doubts.__.
k3k3k3,it's still awesome aren't they my marks?(K)
hope i can get at least top 10 for EOY.*cross fingers and pray*
pls tag to be linked alright?<:


KAY TAG ALRIGHT ANNYONG GOODBYE ADIOS.



No comments:

Post a Comment