That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Monday, October 4, 2010

4th Oct YAY.

사진
WHEEEEEE.BIG CUDDLY(Y).SO KWET NARH TT.


사진
JONGHYUN ZILIAN OHMY:$
사진


im SHINee obsessed once again 
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE.save me anyone?^^
look @ taemin's qq hair  


WHEEHEHE.long time no post le yeah<:
ytd went to nappies's hse playplay and her mama treat me dinner<:
HAHAH.nappie's mama so kwet nor,she like minho h3h3h3.then she say he's her boyf.
HAHAHHAHA.JOKER MAN.
how i wish i have a mum like her,so jovial one.__.

my batman shot EPIC FAIL.__. SEH DIAO ONE ):
see my mouth^^ k3k3k3.






WHEE.school today(4th october) was sian ttm.nth much happened ):
hope tomo will be btr HELL YEAH.

noobs like me^^ k3k3kk3.they look tired AWWWWWWWWW.
HUITING  SHALL ENDURE SCHOOL BECAUSE OF SHINEE,THEY GIVE ME MOTIVATION NOT TO QUIT SCHOOL:$
Whenever im tired,i'll just take out SHINee's photos and peep @ them:$
k3k3k3.i swear im gonna do that :D
andand lastly,to end it off, I LOVE MY UBER KWET TAEMIN:$

No comments:

Post a Comment