That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

bang wall and die.everyone in my family hates me now.

(edited)
what kills you makes you stronger.
SUP.inter-class was quite awesome.
had 2 epic falls.
1st time:runrunrun then soom.fell down and slide towards opposing team's goalpost.then the person about to shoot also kena trip my my longlonglong leg because when i fall down i aim until her leg LOLOLOL.epic can anot i save them from shooting aye^^

2nd time:went straight to the finals -WHOO- then fell hard on my knees as i slipped.epic now my knee is blue+black= blue black LOL.

BLISTERSBLISTERSBLISTERS.kill me now.
i now walk like a bai ka.(crippled LOL)
---
HEH.in the end got 2nd placing not bad huh?^^
silver=more tyco & stylo.
gold so old-fashion i don't like AHAHAHHA.
old fashion ppl like gold and jade LOL.
but i like 1st placing lei.i don't like gold.

SORRY AYE JOANNA.in the end i gave up.my shoes are fuck crap.
both pairs also slippery fml can anot.
then sarah also give up.effing shag.
HAIYO JUST A GAME ONLY BIG FUCK MEH.next year got handball=REMBAT TIME I TELL YOU.(Y)
---
SAY IT IN MY FACE NEXT TIME.WUJI COME SAY IT IN MY FACE:"CAPTAIN,WE OWN-ED YOU.IN YOUR FACE,YOU SHALL NOT BE CAPTAIN ANYMORE.I SHALL BE."
LAI SAY IT.don't fuck around behind's ppl's back tyvm.
nehmind i don't give a fuck anymore.what's done is done.




BLINGBLING HAS A NEW CHIO GF WHOOO.
NEW-ANTI FANS,GET A LIFE AND LET THEM GO BE HAPPY.A BUNCH OF PABO-S.
WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHO SHALL JONGHYUN BE TGT WITH WTFWTFWTF.
BRAIN-LESS LAMOS.CALL YOURSELF A DIE-HARD FAN OF SHINee huh?
KISS MY ASS MAN.LOLOLOL.
srsly i think they are a bunch of pea-brain anti-s.
THEY SO SWEET LA WALAO:$





AWWWWWWWWWW.sweet got anot?!(L)

 
I'M STALKER LOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment