That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Friday, October 22, 2010

precious history?heh.they were once my worst history.



你有没有忍心让我走?

一切是不可逆转的,so what for digging up the past.
you said they were history,precious history.did you ever meant what you say?
my conclusion is that i can't trust you anymore and i still dislike you.
i won't fall even if you said i was wrong.
alright no more suckish crap.i got my boyboy to think about^^ LOL.
sarah says he look nooby :x
but i also noob YAY.
---

2PM COMEBACK #1 (Y)
but i also want SHINee #1 lei LOL.






BEAST's live vocals are better aren't they.but they aren't as good as.........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SHINee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i know you all expected it la horh.^^
my mr lee taemin(not lee jinki-Onew),the eyes very small like mine YAY.awesome yea we got telepathy:$:$:$


U-Kiss's dance steps sibei aizai macham robots LOL.
si ggeu reot,Kevin is mine.
i'm giving these two noob pikachus to Jasmine because me this papa bought them CHEY.
i found it in my old toys.that means i used to like pikachus too?O:
HAHHA:$ kwethorhkwethorh?^^JASMINE LUVS ME.
THIS BOOK IS FRIGGIN AWESOME.IT TEACHES VULGAR :$ OMGOMG.

(Y) awesome isn't it LOL.
i've finally found a book of my own languages:$
SOMEDAY I'M GONNA HAVE CL'S HAIR!(the first girlgirl on the left,with uber blonde hair)
(Y),and that is happening after all the db trainings in nov & dec!
SAY GOODBYE TO BLACK HAIR BABY.

KAY TAG BAI.







No comments:

Post a Comment