That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Take my heart away but please don't break it.

OHMYTIAN,see her piercings @ 0.03secs!
she gave me inspiration to have double helix instead of tragus.
tragus seems so risky aye?
h3h3h3,see what my nappies(xueting) thinks la horh.^^
WHEE.last week of sch.
I EFFING CAN'T WAIT FOR WED.GOT INTERCLASS CAPTAIN BALL YAY.
WOOTS.too bad sarah can't go aww so sad.her that qq hair old teacher so kp one talk so much cock.in the end also don't let ask her go hcl trip kiampa la dey.
woman with qq hair all kiampa one LOLOLOL.

weekends were boring ttm i didn't go out i can't believed i survived too!<:
stayed in my cosy home and watch SHINee's hello baby(x2) as im srsly rooting la pls.
:$:$:$ i let you all see smth.
SKIP TO 6.43!YOOGEUN UBER SUPER EFFING KWET PLS.


HAHAHHA,you all got watch bo.yoogeun shout till he die only nobody cares LOL.
so kwet la got anot i want a kwet baby by my side too:3
 i think my blog is dieinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
TAGTAGTAG!




No comments:

Post a Comment