That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Friday, November 19, 2010

just by hearing your name pull my mood down to the maximum.

WOAH KEVIN.one of my boyfies:$ WAHAHHAH.
spamhearts !(L)
---
PLS BEAR WITH NO-PICS POSTS !hehehe.
training today was.was.was.hmph forget it mofo-s.
after hell we went to 399 to eat oh yes awesome.
h2h aftermath and headed home.
AND GUESS WHAT.MY BROTHER DYE HAIR NEVER LEAVE FOR ME THE DYE !WE SAY SHARE THEN HE NEVER LEAVE FOR ME MOFO(x2)
bloody bastard now he got brown hair.and me?! OLD,BORING,CHINA BLACK HAIR TSK.
now i treat him like dog and ask him help me buy hair dye LOL.
he deserves it though.YAY i just hope he got buy today or else i spam call him rawr.
WHEE.can't wait to have awesome brown hair (L)

CAN'T WAIT TO SELL ICE-CREAM TOMO LOL.
YAY WE'LL EARN MANYMANY $$$ HORH JASMINE? GAGAGA
$-$
some money face mofo-s.
@jasmine:HEY TOMO I WEAR SP SHIRT !:B

KAYTAGBAI.


No comments:

Post a Comment