That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Monday, December 13, 2010

you fucking changed.

OH YES I WANT THEIR 2011 CALENDER ON TOP*blush*
WHO CAN BUY IT FOR ME ON MY BIRTHDAY?!I'LL LOVE DIE YOU I SWEAR.
6TH JAN OKAY!^^ LOLOLOL.

chiong-ing work nowadays for spending @chalet HEHEHE
---
training ytd was pretty awesome*thumbsup*
partnered Tienling LOL SHE VERY JOKER HAHAHHA.
then we suddenly talked about k-pop hot singers*melts*
hehehe come to think of it,plastic surgery also not bad luh.
better than staying ugly right!you live for yourself,not others what.
so if you want to be pretty then go ahead!go for plastic surgery LOL.
I WANT TO MAKE MY EYES BIGGER O_O
cute LOL!
---
sorry for lack of updates but then...
MY READERS ALSO DECREASING ):
DO TAG AND SPAM CLICK MY NUFFY WHEN THERE'S ADVERTS PRETTY PLS ):
LASTLY,merry christmas LOLOLOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment