That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Learn to cherish before you tend to regret.

HI .
shit oh i feel like closing this blog argh i hardly update these few days and busy like a nobody!
but well i tried to post didn't i?-insert proud face-
OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPORTS DAY WHEE.
sports heats was already oh-so-awesome 2e1 pwned ttm muahahahah
wahaha fartlek was plain awesome i feel like a god when running 200m haha thanks to the chocolate cookie boost!



so cool whee.


OMFG I WANT HER HAIR ARGH SO GAN CHIO.


HAHAHA SO CUTE LIKE A G6 DON'T YOU THINK?!

ahhhhhh life's just so fugly and beautiful at the same time.
it turns fugly due to the ignorance of my parents to me,the biased-ism,the hatred,the way you treated me like i wasn't one of own.you guys always accused me,even it was none of my shitty business.whenever i was sick and needed care and support most,you guys neglected me and ranted at me,saying it was my own fault for falling sick.it's not like i wanted it to happen.from then on whenever i fell sick, i suffered in silence.
for all those countless nights i've cried in my covers,of course you didn't came into my room to check on me,you guys just watched the tv happily in the living room.
tsk.



hehehe i find this cute .
whee if there's some cookie like this in the world i'd bet it's effing ex.
BECAUSE IT'S JUST SO AWESOME. 
but every little bits makes life's a blast.
hehehehe went to nappie's hse today muahahha was intending to do hmwk but sua lazy what can you expect from me HAHAHA.
 


as you can see,I'VE GROWN BLACKER/MORE TANNED OH FUCK WHAT DO I DO NOW.
OH SHUTUP HUITING.
heheh,BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.as i've nth to elaborate anymore o.o
adios.bye.annyong.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment