That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6th Oct YAY

HAPPY BIRDAY TO JOANNA MONTANA BANANA
Joanna Xinglaide
MEHHH SO UBER KWET GOT ANOT?:$
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE.happy sweet 13
okays i admit you so much kwetter than me:$ CHEY HAHAH.
stay kwet forever and we will continue to keep the distance of SEO THE GAY DOG.away from you k3k3k3.


TODAY WAS SIMPLY PLAIN AWESOME CAN ANOT?^^
quite a lot of ppl destroyed the present seo gave to joanna CHEY SO BAD CAN?BUT I LIKE IT^^MEHHHHHHHHHHHH.


WHEEEEEE.i got 74/100 for ca2 and pwned manymany ppl including Sarah the nerd:$
shy die me LOL.
and MDM REZWANNA STILL PRONOUNCED MY NAME WRONGLY ARGH.
SIBEI PISSED CAN ANOT ME.but still funny nia HAHAH.she tried manymany times to try pronouncing my name correctly but,EPIC FAIL MUAHAHAH.joker nia she.


after school some of them lured Joanna away then we go design our cake^^ WHEE. so pro nia we,joanna actually fell for the trick.__. MEHHH.
then she was surprised YAYx12345.

YAY I DID THE ON TOP WORDY PART:$
EPIC TTM i smeared cream on joanna's cheek :$ MEHHH.
then they start the cake smashing(Y).then joanna tio the uniform AWWW:B
epic fun-ness.

WHEEE SO UBER KWET(x2)
look @xy,UNGLAM MEHHHHH.(Y)

YESH,WE WENT TO KIDS AMAZE WHEEEE.with carmen but she emo>:
epic-ness(x2) YAY.
argh my face so fat in this pic.__.my face so flatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ):

MEHH.we went to the epic super uber duper LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
and scary slide then we all go down tgt(:
although xy the horny say our cb will get hurt but WHO GIVES A FUCK HAHHAHAHA.
we horny all the way(Y)


then got one time epic fail like wtfwtfwtf.my leg cramp/: LOLOL.
then all like stand by going down altogether le i down there suffer/: HAHAHHA.
pain like.__. buay tahan then carmen teached me a few tips to reduce the pain and it works WOOOOOOOOOO.then next i went down the slide like a noobmadretard MEHHH.


then we went home @ 7pm as kids amaze need to close AWWWWW.
but went home with smiles on our faces ^^(:


TODAY WAS AWESOME DUDE.
thanks to the sukkoor clique
okays shall end my epic ttm post here,ANNYONG GOODBYE ADIOS EVERYONE(:
TAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!(:






















two hearts together in one.shall we make it possible?



No comments:

Post a Comment