That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

7 Oct YAY

two words,fucked up.
today was suckish much.
1)PE ruin my mood totally argh.
pissed ttm can.MR FOO IS A MOTHER FUCKING FUCKTARD.
HE HAS GOT THE ARIEL DISEASE YAY.
he does lame things,he say lame stuff.can i just give him a slap in the face?
or kick his old ballssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.MEHH.
contaminate my shoes only  EWW EWW EWWx12345.
then we only did lame passing and catching of bballs.
somemore is we do before de nor.__.
ppl want play match also cnt TSKTSK.
fucktard x12345.HMPH ):
2)i read the xiaowangzi book till i pissed totally.buaytahan so cheem still so many pages.__.
I BO CHAP LIAO LA KNN.
3)almost all my marks are A2 standards(Y).
but 1e1 nerd must A1 standard okay maisiaosiao.then all like either 74,73 70++ one.
HMPH x2
then in class i emo all the way as i was shagggggggggggggg.for no reasons.but ofc nah,i did not sex LOL.


KAY TAG ALRIGHT YAY BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment