That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Friday, October 8, 2010

8th Oct YAY

okay hello readers out there.i know you're sick of 'no pics-posts'
okay im going to spam pics WHEE.
school was utterly bitter sian ttm.
so imma talk about what i did @ home,LOL.
reached home super early to mug.__.
bathbathbath,eateateat x12345
then h2h 'conference' with my dearest mama xoxo.
although she really sucks much sometimes,she's still okay huh?^^ LOL.
actually my motive for h2h talk with her is to ask her what can i get if i got good grades.HAHHA
then i geigei suck up to her nor,LOLOL.
in the end i got my answers anyway,HUITING IS HAPPYGIRL OKAY.^^
HEHEH.the answers were:
1)my mum would buy me new clothing(like finally la dey)
2)my mum will spon me rebonding of hair WOOTS.
3)my mum allows me to dye my hair but dunno whether she got spon mah.__.
i hope she will good mood everyday nor,then i also happy,got what i wanted^^k3k3k3.


did my homework(Y).but still got a lot haven't finish narh.
EEE.my tuition teacher is such a killer she gives 3 uber thick maths tests for me to finish within a week(N).so right now im choing ttm.
and i got grounded last week.cause i've totally forgotten about the topics in 1a textbook.
HUITING WHY YOUR BRAINS BECOME RUSTY LIAO .SEE LA.WALAO EH.CHEY^^
ARGH.must buck up and mugmugmug like a typical 1e1 nerd WHOO.

in the end i was too tired to do anymore homework.so i cameroid with yours truly,myself AHARH.
:$ x12345

hardcore mugging got anot?! ^^

YAY.we all love fucktards don't we huh?^^
                                                                               look in my shinyyyyyyyy eyes LOL.
h3h3h3,i machiam showing off my pencil:$ LOL.


:3 i love my wormyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
ttm of the max.even though it's a bit black because of what it has gone through with me^^
LASTLY,
PLEASE TAG WITH YOUR NAME LEH WALAO EH.
I SRSLY SUPER DESPISE STALKERS.(even though i'm one,LOL)
PLEASE.it wouldn't kill to just tag my blog with your name right.__.
ZZZ.please la dey.i also very curious who you are,HAHAHAH
 KAY TAG WITH YOUR NAME ALRIGHT BAIBAI.
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment