That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i'll just silently wait for karma to hit you,and then i laugh.


 
HELLO MY NAME IS DONGHO AND I LOVE HUITING ALOT ALOT KAKAKA
LOL!cute anot:$
O-O he's starring in a movie!but obvious Korean movie(U)


O-O BEAST RELEASING NEW ALBUM AGAIN.
seems abit gay horh the pic above?KEKEKE.
---
training was bombarded with running,running and more running.
run before rowing,and after rowing of course,
srsly killer bomb la dey.
PLUS WE TRAIN IN AFTERNOON HUAT AH.
cui,sunburned ttm+tan until so fugly hmph.
I DON'T WANT TO TURN ANY BLACKER OH-FML.
after training choing-ed home spam eat maggie hehehe(K)
i think my holidays are so no-life uh.
grounded by dad and he doesn't want to gimme any more $ cause i stole too much from him:x
HAHAHA.nehmind i will figure out where he keep his $ then i kapo!<:
KAYTAGBAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment