That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

picture perfect memories.HELL NO.

ALOHA THE MOST AWESOMEST READERS.kekeke(L)
went to Mediacorp today for CL debate thingy,but horh we can't go in uh TTx12345.
because of wrong timing given?EPIC FAILURE TTM.
KEKEKE,but it was still kinda awesome alright(L)
saw one of the Fighting Spiders guy,but i nvr watch so i dunno his name LOL.
but he shuai lai de lei^^ KAKAKA.
THEN HORH THEN HORH I SAW SMTH.MADE MY HEART POUNDED LIKE THE BLEH.
GOT SEE ANOT GOT SEE ANOT.
'BEAST IS THE B2ST'-faints-
i think is last time they go Mediacorp for Entertainment On 5,
then they write on the vending machine LOL! kekeke.
effing cool,all the vending machines also can graffati one(Y).
I WANT TO WORK THERE WHEN I GROW UP YAY.
---
went bowling after that.then ate.then hsh(L)
KAYTAGBAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment