That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

HIGHHIGH,I'M SO FLY.^^

PANGHUITING IS BACK FROM THE HELL YEAH AWESOME DRAGONBOAT CHALET,FUCK YEAH UPDATING MY BLOG LIKE FINALLY.
huiting and jasmine's (:
---
let the pictures speak a thousand words!
CAN YOU SEE MY BROWN HAIR?^^i'm the redred girl:D
nightcycling for the first night!awesome max.
but quite scary though when we went to some weirdweird sidewalk with no lights at all.
effing black!
went back to chalet and some weirdy stuff happened to me which i have no idea what i was doing O:
---
wildwildwet and bbq on the second day,fun like a dog only!:D
the wildwildwet is some epic shit! the 'U' thingy make me sibei high only LOLOLOL.
bbq at night,gulped down 2 bottles of Breezer,puked and TOH!
LOL.first merlion is me ):
zzz my limits sucks maximum TT
LOLOLOL the one on the right is jasmine hehehe we're both drunk a bit o.o
david extra with the tongs HAHAHHAHA.
---
third day packed and hsh awwwwwww ):
nothing is better than home but chalet is fun too!
must taggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!
bye huiting's sleeping like a dog on christmas LOLOLOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment