That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Te amo.

OH HI READERS I KNOW YOU ALL MISS ME MUCH RIGHT? HEHEHE*blush*
oh key you look dead alright ahahahhaha.
hehe that shirt is mad cute yeah I WANT IT.
nah maybe not it looks idoitic LOL.
---
26dec,
went pooling with shannon kaiyi david don sarah xiaohui jasmine.
it was awesome max! owned shannon *insert proud face*
and almost owned david but fail due to the kp black ball zzz.
but overall i improved alot! HEHEHE.
aftermath headed for work reluctantly as i still want play pool! ):
nehmind still got next time! :D
---
27dec,
went to Bugis with Jasmine LOL.
first thing we reached is choing to eat steamboat AHAHAHHA.
super mad awesome.
eat till i die HAHAHA.
oh i think we eat like dogs !
the opp table eat neat-er than us,somemore they're guys nia O:
LOL no face ttm.*face down*
headed to Bugis street to pei jasmine shop for a while then work again.
---
OKAY YAY FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS OF HOLIDAYS,IMMA PARTY TILL I DROP(joke lol)
must enjoy will you can right!
omg why i jitao talk till i dying  o.o LOL.
i mean must enjoy the days before stinky school reopen,before i become one 2e1 nerd @.@
spam gaigai these few days zzz nehmind my mum doesn't care about me anymore.i think she don't even take me as her flesh and blood tsktsk sua.she even let me ruin my own futureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
i can't believe she changed so effing much. *sign*
nehmind i still got my friends.
KAYTAGBYE!




No comments:

Post a Comment