That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Friday, January 7, 2011

06012011.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.*jumps*
UPDATED LIKE EFFING FINALLY,sorry i'm too busy with cca stuffs and other blahs.
having school on your birthday is seriously like !@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*( sian maximum!
went over to xueting's during the day.
i look oh-so-fat ):


got spot the cutecute rainbow @ the left bottom corner?
well my camera's a pro.*winks*


STRESSED AH LOL.
---
celebrated my 14's with kaiyi david jasmine sarah xiaohui LOL!
as you can see,20 of the texts are from kaiyi -'- spammed me while i was sleeping like a dog.but well,i appreciate it LOL!
---
celebrated my 14's with kaiyi david jasmine sarah xiaohui LOL!
ate @ ben10 whee kaiyi's treat :D
headed to banglah park aftermath,sang epic-failure birthday song which i can only hear david singing,lol.
wished,blew out the cutemini flame,smashed cake like eww disgusting !
bleh and david smashed my ear !@#$%^&*( and my studs were stuck with cream and cake *pukes*
after that cleaned up and my hair's like the bomb.
superduperuber hard like those wax dao very jialat kind,well thanks to the cake.
after all the yay-ness,went to jp and something happened o.o
david was chasing a mini baby rat then it fell from 2nd floor to the first! 
OMGOMGOMG it ended up alive*phews* LOL.
then we reallyreally nothing better to do we've decided to go fairprice xtra lol-_-
then jasmine found a packet of flour with holes and when you poke it the flour ooze out like a mountain LOL!and the noob david wiped it on my face zzzz :@
well,6th jan was still awesome my dears,thanks for everything,even though it was a bit ruined LOL!

i love qq,xiaohei,xiaohui(greylol),xiaobai YAY.
LASTLY,
YAY SHINee for my birthday.
BUY ME THEIR DESK CALENDER ANYONE?8D





No comments:

Post a Comment