That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Friday, December 3, 2010

i'm going solo.

HELLO BACK .
felt agitated this few days RAWR.
HOW'S MY HAIR?!
i know it sucks ):
T^T
NEHMIND HAIR WILL GROW RIGHT?!
1 month is all it takes to more awesome hair.*WHEE*
---
training is becoming more and more...
suckish.tsk no mood for dragonboat already.
when you don't get along with team-mates,you can't row.that's all i know.
in the boat oh hell no, i saw faces i despise eww maximum.
i'm just gonna live my life oh yeah.just fuck care these people YAY.
despised people aren't meant to be cared HELL YEAH.
just going to shut my mouth during training and only talk to people i like,and fuck care the rest.
just hope you all won't talk to me tsk.
anti-socialgirl97 is me WHOO.
(during training only lol)
---
OH YAY going to sell some awesome ice-cream O-O bye hehehe.
TAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG and oi don't ever forget to click my nuffnang if there's adverts.








if you think we're weak,oh yes we'll go away.from hell,away from YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment