That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

goodbye,is yet the saddest word.

vanakkam.LOL.
swee uh you got see Taemin's mouth?:D *oh melts*

i miss my oh-so-awesome hair last time.
argh my fringe is shitty till cnt.
O-O i'm fat tsk.
WHOOOOOO. saved quite a number of $$$ already who want go year-end shopping with limbu???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kekeke:$
---
tsktsk some hongster ask me to meet up with him today. fuck no.
gan i'm deleting his number.
i don't understand why some guys are so jerk-y.

working with jasmine is absolutely plain awesome cause you know we're pros*CLAPSCLAPS*
HAHAHA,selling ice-cream now @ tamanjurong area please support ROFL.
i know many ycss peeps live there mai shy luh.buy from the 2 cute little girls whom names are jasmine and huiting respectively hehehe
we'll give you discounts provided that we know you.
but too bad tomo we're gonna work solo(no partner)
TT scary much?
walking around a block alone,pulling a trolley and asking ppl to buy ice-cream.
pathetic got?!but easy money easy work :B

GANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. my blog jitao d-e-a-d.
all my post on ice-creams LOL NO LIFE ):
must go gaigai soon! huat ah.

OHOHOH POOL AIMAI?! WHO WANT PLAY POOL YAY.
text me okay.free on tues/thurs/weekends
i miss pooling ): okays i can't wait for next week.
---
 SWEESWEE.my nuffnang got $2.32 liaos wah finally it increased.
PLEASE CONTINUE SPAM CLICKING IT. I LOVE YOU BYE.
and oh.




 i know you love them too *winks*



No comments:

Post a Comment