That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

sing baby sing.*edited*


YAY I FINALLY POSTED PEOPLE!
LOL xinyuan's face is like some epic shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
went over to xy's yesterday to eat+slack whee i love it.
watched some scary comedy on xiaohui's i-phone,scary and funneh!
ROFL,it's meant to be scary and funny since it's a scary-comedy-_- huiting you're dumb.
-CHEY-imma 2e1 smartypants maisiaosiao LOL.
joanna came a lil later as she had training,
headed to skatepark aftermath to play some noob bball with joanna's netball which we can't bounce too much!or else it goes boom and we'll die LOLOLOL.
then whee bii came to fetch me home, happydie and xinyuan stalked us behind HAHAHA guailan much?!
alright nothing much.i'll wait PATIENTLY for my lappy to be repaired?-_-
daddy said waitwaitwait, rawr i think by the day i die,the laptop will still continue being dead.
and fkyeah when will my daddy return me my effing phone zzz.
fuckedup daddy,fuckedup mommy 
well fuck the whole universe.
---
went over to xt's as it was boring fuck @ home,cooked spaghetti (hehehe)and camwhored.
omg i'm superduper white like !@#$%^&*
bad hair day :@ fringe up nia*sobs*
 hehehehe adios peeps tag and spam my nuffnang when there're adverts!(:






No comments:

Post a Comment