That korean girl-chey-

My photo
MRS LEE IS ME:$ Taemin의 강박 관념은 결코 죽지 않아.food is the almighty thing that keeps me alive and i binge.

Monday, February 7, 2011

right in your face,fucktard.

MIA MUCH PEOPLE?
WELL I'M BACK.*jumpsjumps*
so long no post already aye,miss me?i know you do!!!HAHAHA STFU LA HUITING SO BHB.
okay back to business:D
currently nothing extraordinary happening uh sian max.
LALALALA CNY SIBO.
STEAMBOAT SIBO.
GAIGAI FOR CLOTHES SIBO.
WAHAHAHAHAHAH happy new year LOL!
whee eating foc steamboat @ xueting's on 10feb sweeswee hehehe.
somehow i hate cny cause i'm growing fatter FUCKNO???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i've got some stupid fats under my chin oh hell yeah so fatty.
train harder baby slim down.
i think i'm addicted to heading over to xueting's when the bell rings lol.
 hello.
SHITASS LA MY FACE IS GAINING MORE FATS:@ 
STRESS BODOH.


 -insertloves-

hello o.o
 WAHAHAHHAA rmb to tag and spam my nuffy!(when there's adverts hehehe)
ANNYONG AND ADIOS PEOPLE.
and i got one present for you guys muaahahahaha
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
must be patient baby(:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TADAH MY EPIC SMILE:DDD
ps:heckcare the pimple(s) on my face kamsia!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE BYE EARTHLINGS!*waveswaves*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment